Our Mission Statement is:
|High Expectations of teaching and learning for all within a safe, secure and welcoming environment.
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our aims are:
- To provide a secure, happy and stimulating environment in which children can learn to live together as caring members of society and achieve their full potential as individuals regardless of age, ability, race, disability, religion or gender.
- To encourage all children to be aware of their environment and the world around them through observing, investigating and questioning.
- To equip children with those skills of communication, creativity and technology which will enable them to go on growing and learning as useful, happy and healthy individuals in an increasingly complex society.
- To incorporate the subject areas of the school curriculum into an enjoyable, rounded and broad experience leading to the education and development of the, ' whole' child.
- To promote positive and meaningful relationships between school and the community.
- To develop independent and confident learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and co-operatively.
- To foster a climate where children and adults understand and respect diversity.